We all know that its important to rank in Top 7 for local listings for getting targetted local traffic.
But how to ensure your listing is in the TOP 7 Listings ?
I’ll show you the Top US citation sources for ranking high in local searches.
In order to get top rankings in local searches, Citations from certain sources play a crucial role. In this post we’ll go over the Top Citation Sources for Local Search Rankings. Do make sure your business is listed in these sources.
LIST OF TOP 8 US CITATION SOURCES FOR LOCAL SEARCH
1) SuperPages : SuperPages is a top online resource for local info on Businesses. They have an extensive database that is used by several search engines for verifying info. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
2) Best Of The Web Local : BOTW Local listings is a new feature from BOTW. It’s giving all other local listings a run for their money. Its very easy to use and very interactive for business. Businesses can avail the free listing or go for a premium listing. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
3) InsiderPages : Insider Pages tagline ”reviews for the things that matter most” says it all. Being a subsidiary of Citysearch.com a citation from here carries enough juice in rankings. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
4) Yelp : A powerful local portal that had over 38 Million visits to their site in August alone ! Its effective in connecting people with local businesses. They seem to have a good system in place to cross check the reviews posted for authenticity. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
5) Localeze : These guys are major players in the local search market. Its worth getting listed here. They verify all listings. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
6) Judy’s Book : One of the most used local search sites. They have a great database that is extensive and growing at a fast pace. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
7) CitySearch : A great local listing site for Businesses like Restaurants, Bars, Hotels and Shopping. Its part of City Grid Media. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
8 InfoUSA : These guys are one of the main providers of data to yahoo local listings. They maintain and update their records on a regular basis to ensure all data is accurate. Great place to get listed in multiple places as their data is purchased and used by quite a few directories. One can get their listings from a subsidiary of InfoUSA called Expressdateusa. You can get your business listed for free using this link here .
Of Course you’ll need to have citations from Yahoo Local, Google Places and Bing Local.
Submitting to all the local listing sites can be time consuming and painful. If you’d like to use our Premium Citation Submission Service for submitting your listings to the Top Listing Directories, Listing Aggregators, Major Search Sites and more, feel free to use this contact form to contact us and we’d be glad to assist you. The service is affordable and a lifesaver for small and big businesses looking for increasing their online visibility for targetted traffic.
I hope you found this write up on Top US Citation Sources for Local SEO helpful. Do share your thoughts and feedback in the comments below. We do reward regular commentators with do follow links. Don’t forget to sign up for my free newsletter and follow me on twitter ( i will follow back )